Come to a funded event to network, share best practice and see the approach we have adopted as one of the designated English Hubs in the Southwest.
During your visit you will have a chance to see:
• Teaching the early stages of reading in Nursery
• How phonics is taught from Nursery, through EYFS and to Key Stage 1
• How to make the library a central part of your school
• The use of IT to develop language skills
• How children manage their own learning and targets
• How to make oracy a key part of your school
• Innovative ways to teach English in every lesson
We look forward to meeting you!